Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amorsolo postcard and Caparas stamp

Gingmaganda sent me a postcard with a painting by National Artist Fernando Amorsolo titled "Atis & Lanzones" (1926). I like works of art, especially by Filipino painters, so this made my day. Beautiful isn't it?
With the card is this Joaquin Bordado stamp which is, actually, the reason why she sent me the postcard in the first place. I wanted one. See her post about the stamps here.Thank you very much Ms. Gingmaganda!!! Sa uulitin hehe.

6 comments:

gingmaganda said...

happy you get them! yay!

Hilda said...

Uy, okay yang stamp na yan ah!

escape said...

i used to collect stamps but i stopped. looking at the stamps in this post reminds me of those times.

Joe Narvaez said...

Thank you!!!

fortuitous faery said...

at hawig nga ni robin padilla yung komiks version ni JB! hehe.

Marie Reed said...

Ive missed so much! Your photos are really stellar!